The Best Popular Programming Languages : JavaScript

 The Best Popular Programming Languages: JavaScript


Hi! everyone. I will mention JavaScript today. Let's start!

Why should you know JavaScipt?

    JavaScript is a web language and almost some parts of every website were written by JavaScript. You write the functions of the website. You can think like that: If a human is a website, the brain and nervous system of a human is JavaScript. You can add an event to a button, you can change the background color of the website or you can do many things. As a result, JavaScript files are programming parts of websites. Therefore you must learn JavaScript to build good websites.

What is the advantage of JavaScript?

    JavaScript is the between C and Python in difficult. It is not difficult and it has the necessary syntax rules. Also, JavaScript has many modules on the web. You can write code brilliant. I am sure of that because I developed projects on JavaScript. And your codes work on every platform. For example, one Python program runs on the computers but A website runs on every platform. Asa result, JavaScript is on the list of most important website languages.

What are the downsides of JavaScript?

    Obviously, I can not find a downside of JavaScript but if you don't know Node.JS so you may not write good websites. And most of the modules are in node.js. You may not believe me but really. I can not find problems as JavaScript programmer.

How can you learn JavaScript?

    

W3School
    I talked about W3School and they have JavaScript education. And It is fundamental. Also, it is free. W3School has special exams for students. Don't forget pass it!

    Code Academy is a famous JavaScript education website. I hear about this website many times but I have never used it. I am sure there have brilliant lessons. Because Google, IBM, NASA, Dropbox and so on support Code Academy.
    
I want to give more websites but they are the same as previous lessons(edX etc.).

Example Code:













Comments